When I started waking up in Second Life again last month, I stumbled across something called the Fantasy Gacha Festival. "This sounds interesting," I thought. "Fantasy. I like that genre." So I went, not really expecting anything. When I landed in the pretty castle courtyard surrounded by market stalls, I realized swiftly that I was in deep trouble.
"This…is all the stuff I like best in Second Life," I thought to myself sadly. Then I began to spend all my L. Seriously -- it was my introduction to Aisling horns, and Forge items, and other amazing designers that make quality roleplay gear. Do you like chains that dangle around your torso? This is the place. Wings? Here. Skins that are fabulous colors with crazy makeup? Yes.
So when this round began, I made sure I arrived for the blogger preview. It did not disappoint. In fact, I bought ALL THE THINGS. I'm overjoyed to show you this outfit, full of amazing stuff. And I'm also overjoyed to give you a look at the lovely sim.
Find out more about this lovely event here. You'll probably find me there hunting Rares…
From the Fantasy Gacha Carnival:
- Skin: The Stringer Mausoleum Forest Witch Skin - Basic 8 - Darker Tone/Shroom
- Eyes: The Stringer Mausoleum Mummy Rot Eyes - Basic - Void
- Dress: Helice Dress in Purple from 22769
- Gloves: Ascent Armored Gloves 03
- Collar: Luas Redemption Collar in red
- Crown: The Forge Toltec Headdress - ultra rare - gold
Not from FGC:
- Ears: Illusions Sprite Ears
- Hair: Lamb Whoop Dee Doo in twix
- Piercing: ellabella Beauty's Captivity
- Boots: Lassitude & Ennui Wanderlust in Brown