I was incredibly happy to get access to the Gothmas by Gaslight sim early so that I could walk around and photograph it for you guys. The build was exactly what I'd hoped it to be -- a bit Dickensian, a bit Lovecraftian. Walking around the sim even made me feel chilly, which I absolutely love, given that I live in Florida. The layout is very logical for shopping, but it surrounds a lovely iced-up pond under crossing bridges. I sincerely hope there will be skating on the pond (given my little SL skating obsession). Gothmas by Gaslight opens on December 15th, and you can read more about it here!
My outfit has nothing to do with this sim, but I was wearing it when I got there, so it ended up being my editorial outfit for today. I think I look a little like a gothed-up Gogo with the light hair and thigh boots. I donned my Tee*fy camera just so that I could get these shots!
- Boots: NYU garter boots for Shoetopia
- Camera: Tee*Vy vintage brownie camera in whitepink
- Earrings: Vintage Shiny Things Florina earrings
- Lashes: MC Falsies
- Shorts: trest Blah Metallic Glitter Shorts in black for Collabor88
- Tattoo: Wicked Tattoo Explore
- Bow: Honey Kitty
- Hair: Exile London Rain in Frost
- Sweater and shirt: Plastik Saige blouse in love
- Skin: MIASNOW Candy skin with black lipstick and teeth
- Hands: Slink elegant