Hello! Today I am wearing a Victorian-inspired outfit set from Le Petite Morte, created for the upcoming round of GENRE. I haven't put on a Victorian dress since I was kicked out of Caledon, but I really liked how well the fabric holds its shape even when I move. I remember that in the old days it was imperative to wear nice stockings because my legs would invariably emerge into the light, giving all the Caledonian gents a free show. Not so anymore! In fact, I'm not wearing a stitch of anything beneath this pretty frock, NOT EVEN SHOES. You'll be able to get this skirt and top when GENRE opens.
Because I was wearing such an outfit, I went back to the Gothmas by Gaslight sim and took a few more photos. I'm excited! The Christmas decorations are up, and the whole town has that slightly decrepid, Dickensian Christmas smoulder. It'll open on the 15th!
- Outfit: La Petite Morte Victorian christmas day outfit for GENRE
- Hair: D!va Hair Layla type B in Moon Stone
- Makeup: MSS October watercolors makeup (freckles)
- Hat: Hate Me and Eat Me the incongruo hat
- Necktie: Lassitude & Ennui Ophelia roses and pearls
- Skin: MIASNOW skin CANDY
- Hands: Slink Elegant
- Nails: Flair 161
- Gloves: Schadenfreude spiderweb gloves with Slink appliers (VIP group gift item)
- Sim: Gothmas by Gaslight, opening soon!