This past weekend in Real Life I got to meet Dennis Lyxzén from the band Refused. Backstage, shaking his hand, I said, "I'm sorry that all the southerners in the audience tonight just kind of stared at you when you talked about Socialism." "That's OK. It's important to just say it," he said. "I could tell the audience wasn't quite with us, but it was just important to play as hard as we could." He was still punk to the core, even though his music for INVSn is much softer than Refused. He took over stage like his body was sixteen, and in a memorable moment of the show, he said, "We're from Sweden, and we bring you music, makeup, and tight pants."
This post (clad in stuff from November's Men's Department) is in honor of Dennis Lyxzén's music, makeup, and tight pants.
- Jacket and shirt: Blankline Buttom Jacket and Shirts gray from the Men's Department
- Pants: DROP Casual Pants in Olive
- Hair: INK Hair Ogle in blond from the Men's Department
- Tattoo: Ner Ink Hard to Kill tattoo from the Men's Department
- Ring: ieQED realize ring in titanium from the Men's Department
- Necklace: KOSH - NICO necklace
- Hands: Slink male hands - relax
- Undies: Flow Men's boxerBriefs - black 1 from the Men's Department
- Eyes: The Stringer Mausoleum Catscratch Eyes - bashful Gidge
- Ears: Illusions Sprite Ears with wrapped cords
- Other ring: Ellabella Mecha Ring - ocean silver
- Face piercings: Ellabella Snow White dermals
- Face tattoo: White Widow face tattoo - march group gift for men
- Skin: Ugly Duck Uriel with freckles and moles