Yesterday I longed for the cold again, so I mined the Destination Guide until I found something likely. It was the relatively quiet sim of Incendia Outdoors, but it had a lovely frozen lake for skating, and a farm, and pretty houses tucked into the snow. I bonded with one of the horses, literally. My finger is totally inside its poor head.
My outfit is an accident. I bought it from Pumpkin thinking it was a bunch of different layered pieces, and was wrong. It made me chuckle to realize that once you put on the alpha, the outfit adorns your avatar in one piece, just like full-body pajamas. Convenient for those days when I know my avatar is going to smell like horse and snow and I need a quick change. (It's also hilarious when I'm first logging in and the outfit hangs out spread-eagled sideways, somewhere between my floating head and feet.)
I spotted some meece in the woods, but they wouldn't let me pet them. Go skate and poke meece here!
- Hands: Slink male hands - relax
- Eyes: The Stringer Mausoleum catscratch eyes in yellow phire
- Ears: Aitui stretched ear solid plug 1"
- Hair: CheerNo Hair Romeu III Blonds
- Shoes: GB WingT high cut camouflage shoes
- Outfit: Pumpkin outfit (black pants) - entire outfit
- Scarf: Artilleri Taylor scarf in black/gray
- Nose ring: Ephemeral captive bead nose ring