Once upon a time there was a bloody gorgeous sim that I couldn't stop photographing. When I put down my camera and stumbled around, I also found pretty dresses and poses and jewelry; somehow these items all ended up on my avatar. This event isn't cheap, but it's also excellent quality. I especially dug this apple pose set from Vanity Poses. It comes with a series of poses triggered by the apple that goes through poor little Snow White's innocent betrayal. She ends up dead, O yes. The wicked queen inside of me was especially tickled by that. (Enchantment opens November 1!)
OTHER STUFF IS HAPPENING, although I'm pretty sure you've figured that out by now. My hair and horns are totally free -- the hair is from the Calico Creations pumpkin hunt, the horns are from the Schadenfreude yearly Halloween treat bucket. I love both of these traditions so very much!
The skin is a puzzle. Rosemary Galbraith dropped it on me yesterday, and it's beautifully fresh and cute. But what is the store name? "T&C". It's no longer "Tool Developer Store". Is there a change coming for the-store-that-was-formerly-known-as-Cupcakes? Hmmmmmm.
- Horns: Schadenfreude super curly horns from the TREAT PUMPKIN - FREE!
- Hair: Calico Creations Aaliyah 2 from the PUMPKIN HUNT - FREE!
- Eyes: The Stringer Mausoleum Catscratch Eyes in Saffron
- Earrings and circlet: Ellabella Snow White set from ENCHANTMENT
- Dress: The Muses Fairest from ENCHANTMENT
- Pose: Vanity Poses - Bad Apple from ENCHANTMENT
- Collar: GSpot decor collar in gold 3 from HORRORFEST
- Skin: T&C Autumn - Fair with teeth; with blush, pale blond brows, and heavy freckles. (From the Tool Developer store, formerly Cupcakes)
- Nails: Mandala female nails in short
- Poem: The Clouded Morning by Jones Very